House for Sale
Price Removed, Owner Invites Offers
Property ID 1965332The owner of this beautiful character filled home has found her new home but must sell first!
Peacefully positioned within a stroll of Brunswick Heads town centre, park, riverbank and beaches is this rare mixed use zoned property with a beautifully restored original 1890's built Federation home. This private and stylish home offers three generous bedrooms, three bathrooms and downstairs guest quarters complete with spa and sauna. This property presents an exceptional lifestyle opportunity in an enviable location.
* Mixed Use zoning allows home business, or private residence
* High ceilings, solid timber floors
* Extensive renovations & low maintenance design
* Walking distance to town, shops, park, beaches and river.
* Private character home from federation era
Soaring high ceilings and hardwood floors, hallmarks of quality federation style homes. With enclosed verandah around the north and western sides, large windows and open living, dining and kitchen, this home captures light while its elevated position ensures privacy. Well renovated and attention to classic design of homes of this era, the home holds a character rarely found in this area and should be a standout for any astute buyer.
Recently enclosed, the under house area provides a family rumpus or private visitor space, all with an outlook into the lush tropical gardens and fishpond. With the third bathroom, spa and infrared sauna, this relaxed space is tranquil and private for guests, a private escape or location for home business.
* Large under house area great for guests, home business or private retreat
* Spa & Sauna, large third bathroom and double tandem carport
* Lush tropical gardens with feature fishpond, pathway and timber bridge
* Remote controlled automatic gate assures privacy and convenience
With the owners genuine motivation to sell quickly to secure their next home, this stunning property in the sought after township of Brunswick Heads will surely not last long. For more information or to organise an inspection, contact Brett Connable & Nick Russo today.