Residential Land for Auction
Urgent Sale - Must be Sold
Property ID 1906709PLEASE NOTE: AUCTION DAY AND TIME HAS CHANGED... Mullumbimby's best vacant block of land will now go under the hammer on November 17th at 12:00pm if not sold prior.
With duplex development potential (STCA), a bidders guide priced well below market value and the owners circumstances dictating an urgent sale, this property has the recipe to be the purchase of the year.
This elevated land parcel overlooks Tallowood Ridge Estate with picturesque views of Mount Chincogan and only moments to the vibrant township of Mullumbimby. Boasting an ideal north facing position, this block enjoys plenty of light and warmth in the winter and wonderful cooling breezes during the heat of summer.
With house plans already designed for the block and approved by council, this property offers you the opportunity to begin building soon after settlement.
Features include -
* Elevated 824 sqm north facing land parcel
* Picturesque views of Mount Chincogan
* Backs onto Council Green Belt
* DA approved plans, start building shortly after settlement
* Affordable family friendly community
* National Broadband Network connected - high speed fibre internet
* Underground power lines & reticulated sewage
* Cycle paths, walking tracks & open spaces
* Children's playground & sporting fields
* Close to Shearwater Steiner School & public schools
Auction contract available on request. To arrange an inspection, please contact Brett Connable or Nick Russo today.