House for Sale
Historic Mullumbimby Showpiece
Property ID 1916202An original home with old world charm in perfect condition, this gorgeous character filled property enjoys a rich history including being Mullumbimby's first Ambulance Station.
A one-of-a-kind home featuring soaring 12 foot pressed-metal ceilings, solid hardwood timber floorboards, timber doors and window frames, ornate cornices and architraves; all set on a large 836sqm corner block in a prime central position within Mullumbimby's vibrant town centre.
* Original 1890's built home from the early days of Mullumbimby on large 836sqm block
* Old world charm and character with all modern family requirements
* Soaring 12ft decorative pressed-metal ceiling with period cornicing & skirtings
* Original hardwood timber floorboards, window & door frames throughout
* Timber French doors lead out to the covered wrap around balcony
Boasting a huge lounge room with an ornate cast-metal open fireplace, this is a space where many hours will be spent in relaxation and celebration. The well-appointed kitchen features a stainless steel cooker & dishwasher which gives modern conveniences while still retaining the character of the original country style home.
* Huge family room with functioning cast-metal fireplace
* 4 large bedrooms all leading out to the wrap around covered balcony
* Dressing room could double as 5th bedroom or home office
* Huge under house storage, workshop area, second bathroom & undercover car parking
* Fully fenced backyard perfect for children, animals and plenty of off street parking
* Position and block size opens an array of investment & development options (STCA)
* This original piece of Australian history is in walking distance to all facilities.
Being positioned in such a sought after location with so much charm, potential and opportunity, this property is bound to attract a lot of attention. And with owners fully committed to selling, this is an opportunity to acquire a piece of Mullumbimby's history at an affordable price.